Located in Guelph Park, the garden is a project steered by a friendly bunch of folks from the Mount Pleasant neighborhood. Our goal is help meet the increasing demands for urban agriculture while building community.
Thank you to everyone who helped us get growing since 2012.
If you don't find what you're looking for on our site please get in touch through the contact page.
The Brewery Creek Community Garden acknowledges that we are situated on the unceded territories of the xwməθkwəy̓ əm (Musqueam), sḵwx̱ wú7mesh (Squamish), and sel̓íl̓witulh (Tsleil Waututh) Nations.
WORK PARTIES 2023
Sun April 2, 9am - Noon
Sun April 23, 9am - Noon
Brewery Creek Community Garden is a happy gathering of people who care for the earth and people by:
• growing food using regenerative practices
• valuing and supporting the diversity of all human beings
• sharing knowledge and skills with each other and the broader community
• implement gardening practices that leave a positive impact upon this earth using the practices and design features of regeneration
• practice appropriate technologies to increase productivity and fertility of the soil and the fruits, vegetables, trees, and flowers grown
• increase the biodiversity of plant life of this earth within our garden
• build a spirit of co-operation, consultation, community pride and achievement
• encourage community connections and understanding through meeting and socialising
• empower people through formal and informal learning with skills and knowledge of regenerative design practices
• support the growth of similar gardens within “Urban Diggers” especially through the provision of information and resources
• share knowledge and skills with the broader community through workshops and information days and casual conversations
• share surplus
...or in plain English
Nurture and value all life. Respect self and others.
Live on a bit less and share more.
Laugh, talk, share, and have fun.
Take Personal Responsibility.