Brewery Creek Community Garden is a happy gathering of people who care for the earth and people by:
Growing food using regenerative practices
Valuing and supporting the diversity of all human beings
Sharing knowledge and skills with each other and the broader community
• implement gardening practices that leave a positive impact upon this earth using the practices and design features of regeneration
• practice appropriate technologies to increase productivity and fertility of the soil and the fruits, vegetables, trees, and flowers grown
• increase the biodiversity of plant life of this earth within our garden
• build a spirit of co-operation, consultation, community pride and achievement
• encourage community connections and understanding through meeting and socialising
• empower people through formal and informal learning with skills and knowledge of regenerative design practices
• support the growth of similar gardens within “Urban Diggers” especially through the provision of information and resources
• share knowledge and skills with the broader community through workshops and information days and casual conversations
• share surplus
...or in plain English
Nurture and value all life. Respect self and others.
Live on a bit less and share more.
Laugh, talk, share, and have fun.
Take Personal Responsibility.